Advanced Finger Pulse Oximeter OLED Display SpO2 (Color BLACK) by IMDK
IMDK Finger Pulse Oximeter
IMDK finger pulse oximeter uses the latest oxygen sensor technology to accurately determine the level of oxygen in blood (SpO2) in 8 seconds. The measurement range is 70% - 99% with ±2% accuracy and ±1% of resolution. IMDK finger pulse oximeter fits in every finger sizes and provide 6,000 spot checks. It provides easy operation with only one button and comes with a lanyard for easy carry. An alarm beeps to indicate oxygen level and heart rate. Automatically powers off after 8 seconds.
Multidirectional display: 4 directions, 6 modes to allow you view your results in any direction.
The alarm will release warning sounds once the measured values go beyond the setting which gives you immediate response.
- OLED LCD display for easy read
- Low power consumption
- Auto power off: 8 seconds automatic shutdown
- Very light: weight only 2.2 oz with 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Fits every finger size
- 6,000 spot checks
- FDA approved
- SpO2 measurement range: 70% - 99%
- PR measurement range: 30 BPM - 240 BPM
- Power: 2AAA 1.5 V alkaline battery
- Air Pressure 70kPA - 106 kPa