IMDK Finger Pulse Oximeter
IMDK finger pulse oximeter uses the latest oxygen sensor technology to accurately determine the level of oxygen in blood (SpO2) in 8 seconds. The measurement range is 70% - 99% with ±2% accuracy and ±1% of resolution. IMDK finger pulse oximeter fits in every finger sizes and provide 6,000 spot checks. It provides easy operation with only one button and comes with a lanyard for easy carry. An alarm beeps to indicate oxygen level and heart rate. Automatically powers off after 8 seconds.
Multidirectional display: 4 directions, 6 modes to allow you view your results in any direction.
The alarm will release warning sounds once the measured values go beyond the setting which gives you immediate response.
- OLED LCD display for easy read
- Low power consumption
- Auto power off: 8 seconds automatic shutdown
- Very light: weight only 2.2 oz with 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Fits every finger size
- 6,000 spot checks
- FDA approved
- SpO2 measurement range: 70% - 99%
- PR measurement range: 30 BPM - 240 BPM
- Power: 2AAA 1.5 V alkaline battery
- Air Pressure 70kPA - 106 kPa